Getting Help in Rutherford County
Visit our Outreach Center at
308 West Castle Street, Murfreesboro, TN 37129
Monday – Friday 6:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Breakfast (Mon-Fri): 6:30 a.m. to 8:00 a.m.
Lunch (Mon-Sat): 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Supper (Sat & Sun): 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Other Programs as scheduled
Monday – Friday 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Office closed from 12:30 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.
CLOTHING & HYGIENE
- Clothing for adults and children to create a positive image for home, school, and the workplace.
- Toiletries and other basic needs items to maintain health and hygiene.
SHELTER & HOUSING
- Long-term (12-18 month) supportive housing to equip families for lasting success.
- Short-term transitional housing for those that need fewer services to rebound.
- Supportive services to stabilize housing, increase both income and self-determination.
- Coldest Nights seasonal crisis shelters so everyone can be safe when temps are deadly.
- Showers and toiletries to maintain personal hygiene and improve self-esteem.
- Storage for personal items allowing freedom to work and keep appointments.
- Laundry facilities to create a positive appearance while working or finding work.
- Computer lab for office applications and web access for jobs and communication.
- Mailbox service to establish address and receive mail and packages.
- Identification assistance to attain state issued ID’s, driver’s licenses and birth certificates.
- Transportation assistance with bus tickets, gas cards, car repairs for work/appointments.
- Food boxes containing essential staples in partnership with Feed America First & Second Harvest.
- Case management to help clients assess needs, set goals, connect with other local resources and drive accountability.
- Personal counseling and life skill coaching to promote personal value, stabilize crises, boost practical knowledge and offer referrals.